One of a series of short sessions for the families and carers of people living with BPD. They are run by the BPD Collaborative (BPD Co) which is part of SA Health.
The aim is to increase understanding of BPD, effective communication skills and the importance of self-care, and link you with relevant support agencies.
- Intro to BPD – For all carers family and close friends – Tuesday 22 Feb, 24 May, 23 Aug, or 22 Nov at 6pm
- For Partners – Tuesday 22 Mar at 6pm
- For Siblings and Carers who support siblings – Tuesday 28 Jun at 6pm
- For Grandparents – Tuesday 20 Sep at 10am
- For Rural and Remote Carers – Tuesday 6 Dec at 6pm
Register on-line: eventbrite.com/cc/bpd-co-carer-programs-514409