1800 013 755 is a new after hours telephone support service at Skylight
A great new idea and what has been greatly needed. Make use of it for yourselves and pass it on to the person you care for.
The new Lived Experience Telephone Support Service (LETSS) phone line aims to assist people to access mental health support during the hours of 5pm – 11:30pm, 365 days a year.
This service offers:
- Peer to peer support
- General information on mental health topics
- Support to navigate the mental health system
- Support for friends/family/carers
- Ability to chat online via our website https://www.linkstowellbeing.org.au/services
- Ability to request a follow-up/wellbeing check
Service providers can call our staff directly to request a follow-up/wellbeing check for a client on 0408 293 767 or email LETSS@skylight.org.au
The program is funded by Adelaide Primary Health Network, an Australian Government initiative
More posts like this:
Browse our Website by Subject